Does anyone have an EMT 251 operation manual and/or schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mata_haze said:
yep, email address?

Mattia.

Dear Mattia,

I would love to receive a copy of the EMT 251 data too. (gerald.jansen<at>gmail.com)

I expect more interest from other people. Maybe it's even better to send a copy to the GroupDIY Gmail account. I quote:

Go to http://www.gmail.com
Username: groupdiy
Password: thelab
(Please use this account only for stuff worth some degree of permanent archiving, otherwise use photobucket or the Twin-X service)

When uploading, send to both this address ([email protected]) and also the backup address ([email protected]) - so we have a backup in case someone messes up the common mailbox.

TIA

Gerald said:
Dear Mattia,

I would love to receive a copy of the EMT 251 data too. (gerald.jansen<at>gmail.com)

I expect more interest from other people. Maybe it's even better to send a copy to the GroupDIY Gmail account. I quote:

Go to http://www.gmail.com
Username: groupdiy
Password: thelab
(Please use this account only for stuff worth some degree of permanent archiving, otherwise use photobucket or the Twin-X service)

When uploading, send to both this address ([email protected]) and also the backup address ([email protected]) - so we have a backup in case someone messes up the common mailbox.

TIA

the file it's nearly 40MB so I sent the yousend it link on the two group diy email addresses where you can go and download it.
if someone else has the facility to upload it on the group diy accounts directly feel free to do so.

the link will be active for 7 days.

M.

mata_haze said:
the file it's nearly 40MB so I sent the yousend it link on the two group diy email addresses where you can go and download it.
if someone else has the facility to upload it on the group diy accounts directly feel free to do so.

the link will be active for 7 days.

M.
Wow,
Thanks Mattia.
This is really awsome. Just to be able to have a look into the inners of such great piece of machinary!.
Regards,
Gerald

I tried to upload the downloaded pdf file (21.7 MB) as split into in 3 zipfiles to groupdiy. It failed, because gmail don't accept zips for security reasons. Uploading as "*.txt" with the instruction to rename the extensions back to zip would be an option to proceed for future downloads. But I don't like that approach. What other possibilities are left?

you could split it into a couple .rar files.. last i checked gmail allowed them...

So if anybody is interested to see the inner life of such a box I can document some work I´, m going to do on my 251. David Kulka is selling EMT250 ROM chips which can be installed in EMT251s without loosing any original algorithms. It will probably take a few weeks until I find time to do the mod but I will post pictures here.

Mattia - Unbelievable good timing!!

I just got one and it need a little work.  I've got a 252 as well, and I can't wait to compare them.

Thank you so much  ;D

jensenmann - I'm looking forward to it!

YAY, Mattia, and jensenman, I'm about to contact Kulka. I would really appreciate any feedback on changing the proms. And if you happen to find a fan replacement, I would be stoked.
Chuck

chuckkey11 said:
The 252 is a beautiful machine. I would love to find one at a fair price.
C

I got mine for about $3k and I saw another at that price which I almost bought because the thing brings me to tears!

The dealers in Germany want 5,700 euros and I  don't even want to see what it is in US dollars. Ill put the vibe out and hopefully one will show up. Prayin, prayin. If I understand it, its the rack version of a 251, can someone confirm that? Does the typical 252  come with the 250 program or is it another prom change like the 251?
Chuck

Back