It's offical new 6386 tubes. Here is the data sheets on them from JJ tesla tubes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GE datasheet says the same, 300 volts. And if I remeber it right the anode voltage in the 670 is 230-240 volts on the 6386.
But my memory i not always right...

6386.jpg

I have some ideas for this one
icon_2071.gif

analag

Wow thats great about time too. I could not find any outlets for it though. Can someone point me to the right place.
I have a few 6386 comps and would like to try this as soon as possible.

Nice!!!
@ Analg : please a "richman"... ;D Poorman is soooooo expensive!!!!
(Just joking!Sorry... 8))
T.

VacuumVoodoo said:
Rob Flinn said:
The anodes look very different to the GE, RCA, westinghouse branded ones that I have seen ?????

It's how the grid is wound that matters, anode shape is of secondary if not tertiary importance here.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge, & hope that they do operate like the originals in every respect.

Rob Flinn said:
VacuumVoodoo said:
Rob Flinn said:
The anodes look very different to the GE, RCA, westinghouse branded ones that I have seen ?????

It's how the grid is wound that matters, anode shape is of secondary if not tertiary importance here.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge, & hope that they do operate like the originals in every respect.

No need to bow to a commoner like me ;)
If they perform like 6386 then they are 6386 and  45$ seems reasonable  to me.

Did anyone else notive the glut of old/NOS 6386 tubes that appeared on ebay this week? Perhaps traders are dumping their stock before the price comes crashing down?

(That sounds a bit like like our economy!)

Latest posts

Back