PASSIVE RELAY-BASED CONTROLL ROOM KITS BUILD/SUPPORT TREAD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have PCB's and all parts in stock, yep, possible to make some kits on request. Mail/skype/Facebook.

I need to replace the encoder on my unit and cant seem to remember the specs. Anyone have an old bom or want to point me in the right direction?
Thanks for your consideration

Also for Igor I would love to suss out some still nagging problems over skype when/if you have the time.
-s

bluesbaz said:
I need to replace the encoder on my unit and cant seem to remember the specs. Anyone have an old bom or want to point me in the right direction?
Thanks for your consideration

Also for Igor I would love to suss out some still nagging problems over skype when/if you have the time.
-s

Skype: I was at vacations, now at home; feel free to talk;
Encoder: for very reliable, un-kill-able thing, check HRPG-AD16.
I saw them used on evilbay for cheap. Need more info - feel free to ask.
ALPS is good enough, but I replaced them after some thinking.
We use HRPG-AD16 in DB Studios CRM on SSL 4k console (we added surround - 3 kits like yours from same control) and at La-Vi console.

Moby: thanx for your feedback!

Hi everyone...
Does anyone by chance have a "fpd" for the remote-panel? Or at least a vectro-based drawing?

Thanks a lot to any help...

Frederic

Corel Draw file is vector based.
http://ij-audio.com/downloads/CRM_DESIGN_COREL.zip

Purched one of your Babys, Igor ... thanks for your kind service!!  8)

If anyone still has a draw in fpd with the backside of the controler - panel id be very thankfull!!  :p

F

Thanx. You can convert Corel files to .plt by layers than import them into fpd.

Janzoulou said:
Hi everyone...
Does anyone by chance have a "fpd" for the remote-panel? Or at least a vectro-based drawing?

Thanks a lot to any help...

Frederic
Here is the file I used https://www.dropbox.com/s/zi1j2ie5lceedr2/control.ai hope it helps  :)

Hey Moby. Thank you!
I tried to open it. But it does not open proper in Ilustrator. (only letters... seems like there is something wrong with the code? My Ilustrator Version is from CS5)

Could you convert it into a pdf so i at least could read out the measurements? Is there also something about the backside? (LED - panel)

Thanks a lot!!! :) F

Janzoulou said:
Hey Moby. Thank you!
I tried to open it. But it does not open proper in Ilustrator. (only letters... seems like there is something wrong with the code? My Ilustrator Version is from CS5)

Could you convert it into a pdf so i at least could read out the measurements? Is there also something about the backside? (LED - panel)

Thanks a lot!!! :) F
I also have CS5 and when I dl the file site adds .ps but it still works for me. Anyway, here is the pdf as you asked. I don't understand what you mean by "Is there also something about the backside? (LED - panel)"  :-\

Attachments

• control.pdf
    231.8 KB · Views: 27
HA! Strange now it worked also for me... Cool. Sorry for this complication..

With the backside I meant to make the LED - Panel fit proper one had to cut out the backside a little bit so the LED sits on same level like top of Panel. So you did not cut it out from the back as I see. I think Pete did what i mean. (post 060 in this thread) He shows a pic with the panel from the backside. Thats what I wanna also do. ;-) (not 19" but cutting out the backside and also some threaded holes for the PCB) Thanks again. at least I got the exact measures now for the holes.

Janzoulou, when you say "led", you are talking about switch? If so, than you just have to make smaller hole than mine, since there is no any backside. Check the Switch drawings.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 23.09.51.png
    Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 23.09.51.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 29
Janzoulou said:
No.. sorry I meant the display! LOL But the drawing of the switch is also from help  :p Thanks Moby!
The backside cutout you want is the cutout for the mask as I can see. Display is much smaller and positioned lower than switches top.

this means Grandmaster put a glass to the back?

Is there a exact draw from the assembeled PCB  dimensions somewhere or do I have to wait ill the package arrives from Igor?

Check the files I uploaded. Everything is there. You can see the switches, holes, led displays dimensions and positions. What else you need  8)

Latest posts

Back