It is snowing like crazy here

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasn't hardly ever snowed in London for 20 odd years my boys are 14 & 18 & never seen more than an hours worth of snow ??? And that melted in half an hour!

Used to get at least a few weeks of snow every couple of years in the '70's & '80's ;D

Send some of the white stuff over here for a week 8)

I think the snow may have saved me.

I ordered a front panel to be made from Front Panel Express in Seattle.

I made a mistake with some dimentions and put in my order last week (WED). I sent them an Email asking thm to not go ahead yet and sent a new design and got an automatic reply saying that they were closed due to wether conditions.

Hopfuly the snow has saved me from my mistake.

Seattle is a mess.

I just drove my wife to an appointment...what would usually be about a 45 min round tip took 4 hours.

I was going to drop of some panels at FPE tomorrow...I'm going to wait.  :)

Many streets are closed.

Mike

I got a phone call from Joe @ FPE earlier today. They said they might not be able to be open Friday as more severe weather was expected to hit. They assured me that the panels would go out Monday.

jrfred453 said:
I got a phone call from Joe @ FPE earlier today. They said they might not be able to be open Friday as more severe weather was expected to hit. They assured me that the panels would go out Monday.

So how long bave buissinesses been closed for in Seattle?

Been snowing since last Thursday.

I work at a university and we have been closed since last Thursday.

I bet you are fine, FPE usually doesn't work on orders until the 6th or 7th day.

Mike

I guess it's the last thing you guys need considdering things are already getting tough financialy and around christmas and all.

Well I do hope Chrissy is good to you and Santa can navigate his way through all thar snow.

A Christmas Eve Chicago update.

It's been raining all day since I got up (5:15am). Our parking lot at work is a complete mess. There's about 2-3 inches of old, solid frozen ice from last week. The 6-8 inches of snow that was on top of the ice is gone. It's 35F now and is suppose to get down to 6F later. Should be a wonderful mess...still.

At least I'm not stranded at O'Hare like thousands of poor folks are!

Cheers and Happy Hollerdays!

Latest posts

Back