Prodigy-Pro saved my mind! Thank You

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancemakr

Hello all

newbie here from the UK - not prone to confessionals but I thought I'd join and say thanks. Without boring you with details this forum more-or-less kept me from going insane last year.

After an all too-familiar breakdown of 10 years of increasingly dischordant domestic drudgery (trying saying that after a brew or two) and bliss 08 was a miserable and depressing time.

With my limited electronic knowledge gleaned from 12 or so years in the recording/music industry I needed something to focus the over active part of the brain.

And the LA2A was it - twice. Built entirely from lurking on this forum and with 'Cayacostas' (I think that's Greg? not sure) tag board layout it gave me the opportunity to think my way out of the darkness. Never attempted anything like it before.

Happy to discuss the semantics by PM.

Anyhoo been waiting a while to get that off my chest so once again -  a big thanks to those on the LA2A threads that kept me focussed - its got be better than ECT!

Donation heading your way in due course.

ttfn

Ian

It's nice to be reminded how great this place is. I feel the same way. It's good to have the brain focused on interesting solutions and projects. It diverts the mind from the drudgery of daily life (esp., the job).  I've fallen asleep many nights thinking of how I might solve an electrical or chassis-layout conundrum. It relaxes the mind. And often you awake with a solution.

Welcome, I'm glad you finally joined!  Post some finished pictures. See you around,  Kato

Latest posts

Back