Nothing better than listening to C2C w/ George Noory while soldering

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENS Audio

Working behind "The Bench" in the middle of the night soldering and listening to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. The greatest AM radio show of all time!!;D It goes hand in hand as does Beer with some Cigarettes.

Don't know anything about coast-to-coast, but good listening material is a must while working - especially during the more tedious element of building - like etching boards and drilling endless #'s o' holes - just let the mind get it the zone with some good music. A full stereo set should always be in the lab / workspace.

C2C...

Some interesting guests...and some wackos.....but that makes for entertainment though.

I don't listen all the time...when in my car I do....no AM radio in my house.

In fact, I do have a McMartin single channel AM receiver, tuned to the station here (AM 640).
I have all the parts for a decent DIY antenna. (I'll add that to my  "Must Finish !! " list I recently posted in my workshop.)

=FB=

C2C reminds me of the end of Men In Black 1. where they read the national enquirer to get the "actual" news from other galaxies. wouldnt it be funny if any of it were real? any of it!

amorris@home said:
C2C reminds me of the end of Men In Black 1. where they read the national enquirer to get the "actual" news from other galaxies. wouldnt it be funny if any of it were real? any of it!

Remember, recently the national enquirer were the ones that broke the story on the John Edwards scandal and so at times the "rational/logical" way of thinking can be turned upside down by what is really "reality"

Also, you can have a Dr.Atkins who at one point was just known as a "Quack" and his entire credentials were put into question...but now Dr. Atkins is known as creating one of the most popular diets known as the "Atkins" diet, mainly suitable for those that want to lose weight.

The fact, truth and reality can all be subjective my friend ;)

Freq Band said:
C2C...

Some interesting guests...and some wackos.....but that makes for entertainment though.

I don't listen all the time...when in my car I do....no AM radio in my house.

In fact, I do have a McMartin single channel AM receiver, tuned to the station here (AM 640).
I have all the parts for a decent DIY antenna. (I'll add that to my  "Must Finish !! " list I recently posted in my workshop.)

=FB=

Hehe...yes the biggest whack-job award I feel should go to Remote Viewer Major Ed Dames or Aaron Donahue.

Also, you especially have to love the "Elvis is alive" crowd ;D

I listen to C2C semi-often, I go threw stages where I listen every night, but I can't say I have tuned in recently.  I do like George Noorey better than Art Bell thoe.

Another program that is kinda along the lines of C2C is "night people" on WFMU in New Jersey.
http://www.wfmu.org/schedule#NP

It's a new show, and I dig it.

Latest posts

Back