Drip Electronics - Fancy new Website

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iangomes

Hey all, was looking for an update on an order and noticed that Drip electronics has a  fancy new website!
che-che-che-che-che-check it out!
http://www.dripelectronics.com/

wow, i did not realize the cost for these circuit boards.
nice site.
where is that great build documentation?

build documentation?
Hmm I seem to have all the manuals for opto v1, v2 , v3 v72 and the other one.
All came from links here on PP except the other one.

I started to buy the other one but damn thats some bank.
I could get Five of the ORANGE ones. ;)

I guess your paying for the ART of his version of the design. Which is something different within itself.

The La2a was a fav P2P project around here, but his v1 pcb was low cost, [based upon cayocostas p2p layout/lab/cj info], allowed ppl easy access to an DIY la2a.
Dunno what happened to the lower cost version of v2, don't think it ever saw the day of light. [hopefully the la72 doesn't go that route]
I like his v3, those sprague Atoms!!!

Anyways the intro is my fav thing about his new site.
Too bad he hasn't any sound examples up
raw sound clips
and then product sound clips
that could help with sales.

:)

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I need[/size][/size][/size] T4b's !!!!!

you're right, it's the art, as well as convenience imo... A lot of the projects on here are pretty well laid out, but a huge step by step instruction manual as well as a beautiful board? You can't complain! Also, no second guessing comes up beacuse such high quality parts are speced (as far as I can see). When I've been diying some things lately, I wonder which parts I should spend more money on (trafos, tubes, caps, etc). It's nice to have such a well laid out plan for the project.
wow ot! lol

Latest posts

Back