labels for dials and such

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emx

I had a link to a site that sold these a while back, however I lost it and can't seem to find them anywhere now.  I'm basically looking for heat or water type transfer labels to go on a gssl I'm building.  Something to put standard spaced notches or marks around the dials.  I would print them myself onto my own transfer paper however I have a black chassis and will be needing white markings and inkjet printers just don't do white.

Emx sorry I cant help but I would like to know about that stuff too ....Maybe someone can help us ...Cheers.

i found the exact things you guys are after dry transfer dials and numbers i used them for my gssl build , they came from a place called minute man electronics in the us , however upon clicking my book marked link the site has disappeared .
They are made by a long gone company called Datamark , the packs i received were from the 70's! . i can probably spare a sheet or two if interested will need to check how many i gots left. i should have them in black and white .
Fling me a pm if interested and i'll have a look

Latest posts

Back