Yamaha PM-430 Schematics??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3nity

I got a PM430 board....the little PM1000 brother...8 channels
as far as i my search went they are transformer inputs and master with transformers outputs.
Do you think they relate to the PM1000 schems? i mean the same but smaller??
i paid 50$ for it!!

Thanks.

I picked up a Pm400 board for 30 $ at a garage sale . The transformers are all smaller tamura types . The input Iron might be cool . the 400 pre dates the 430 by a few years .

PM400? its the same family?
I'm not sure if im gonna let it untouched or just mod it.....just for fun...

I used to have a PM430.  The thing I remember most about it is that those potted Yamaha NE80100 discrete op amps used to blow all the time, but they would still pass audio. It would just sound different. You might want to check all the DOAs in the output stages. I think I have a service manual around here somewhere. Will PM if I find it.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I am really eager to find the schematics for the PM430. I will trace it out by hand soon if I can't get an official set, but that kind of tedious work makes my head hurt. If no PM430 schems are out there to be had, maybe someone has the DATAsheet for the NE-80100 opamp?

Back