"Halloween Massacre".... H.W. Bush, Cheney and The CIA: How it all started

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENS Audio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Massacre

Yes Wikipedia is questionable in its reporting accuracy, but cant we say the same thing about the Mainstream News Agencies.....

Anyways, this is an interesting article I found when trying to pinpoint the year/time when and where
Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfiewiz were at during the time that George H.W. Bush was head of the CIA.

To those whom think the Bush and Cheney gangs' mischief only started with the Project for a new American Century, The Iraq War, e.t.c will be surprised to how long these guys have been "behind the scenes".

Its something to think about, H.W Bush and how long he has really been in power for..

Imagine what dark/dirty secrets he's been hiding...

Yes we know also about the Kennedy/Rockefeller Gang...

But the Bush Crime Family Dynasty is something that really leaves me in awe...

Now we have Kennedy/Rockefeller gang back "front n center" ...doh I mean The Obama "change we believe in" Revolution taking place it will be very interesting to see just how "Hawkish" these boys and girls really are.

On a side note I'm one of those "White folks that just dont get it" but what I do get if there are so many African Americans that find this to be such a historic event then more power to them...let them have their moment they deserve it..I am really happy for them its kinda heartwarming to see these people and how happy they are  ;D

PS...to all you stupid "Regan Conservatives" instead of bitching about how Obama got elected you should just thank G.W for Obama's victory and the Regan Revolution that started.. ;D

Wow 43 views and still yet not one reply??  If my posts are that worthless I apologize to all that wasted their time reading what I wrote  :'(

{Sarcasm} Off\

BTW Political talk is just as lame as sports talk....I'm just as bad as a "Sports Nerd"  LOL!!!

I think you mean Reagan.

Donald Thomas Regan (December 21, 1918–June 10, 2003) was the 66th United States Secretary of the Treasury, from 1981 to 1985, and Chief of Staff from 1985 to 1987 in the Ronald Reagan Administration.

Another  (your expletive here) to be sure

Don't want any right wing wack jobs thinking that we pinko bastards are confused  ;D

hate sports........ lllllluuuuuuvvvvv politics ;)

Latest posts

Back