NYC Area DIY Group

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey sr thanks for keeping this up while guys like me have been absent from the board. i'm not available this weekend . next seems ok but after that im a bit booked up for weekends . i dont need a bbq. i have not been working on anything as of late(electronics).  im justgot a small shed and a garden shed to clear out my garage for a new studio.  until then my stuff is all piled in an extra room. i can bring my g1176. it passes a signal and compresses but the ratio  knobs dont seem to effect the comp. i have n't sent a real signal through it  (just a bass guitar with no pre amp)i believe the 1176 requires a stronger signal to compress.  . do you still have my phone # from the first  meet you had give me a call . i'll bring some beers. if others can make it great.
8) 8) 8) 8)

yeah one nice size 8x10 and the other is just a small 30" by 2 foot deep job for garden stuff etc. my garage is (rough) 16x10 only a 7 foot ceiling :(. cement block on 3 sides. been doing my homework so i dont get it wrong.electrician is coming to look at the job fri. really looking foward to getting this done.

I am down to hang out and chat, but I don't want to hack the thread.
I would like to get together with diy alike geeks and drink beers...chat about the walls of build...

Im waiting for a call back from a potentially big client right now... I'll know by tonight, but I cant turn down work for a label.  If we're doing this im thinking sunday afternoon 2-3pm.

OK i did get the call to do the work so today is obviously out.  Id really like to get this thread talking about another meet!!  that includes song guy, mulletchuck, seavote, rokus666,buildafriend, sodderboy, etc etc

Latest posts

Back