Altec 9470-a Schem needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you checked that altec unoffical web site ? Wil
http://nleinternet.net/alteclansingunofficial/index.html

wow, Ive never seen that site before! No luck though, posted a message on their board, maybe that will turn something up.

Peter, havent heard them, just thought Id try them out on a whim. I know that there are some altec EQ's that are identical to the langevin passive EQ's, I think they both must have purchased some kind of license on the design. Im wondering how close these are to am-16's and wether or not its a similar sort of situation. That was really the only reason I picked them up, maybe I'll be pleasantly suprised, I'll let you know. In the meantime, gotta figure out how to hook the damn things up. Oh cool, just what I needed, another project...

dave

man, Ive got more than a damn BAKERS dozen of projects. Curse of the freelance life, oh I'll start this, oh wait, I need to order parts, well, they'll be here next week, why dont I work on this for a few days while I wait for the parts to come. Shit, gotta order more parts. I have this other thing I havent fixed yet, ok, I'll start that while Im waiting now for parts for two things. Then the day the parts show up for the first thing I start someone calls and books me for a job. Mercy. I could have real problems though, right?

dave

is pretty much the same as the Am16 I mean complimentary semitry are you having problems wit it or do you just need pinout info ? you might try dropping an email to Scott Hampton-e he had a rack of them ad probably has the schemo Wil

well, just need the pinout to start. My hope is that it is close to an AM16 (my fave amp) with a different sounding transformer. we'll see. Thanks for the tip on scott.

dave

[quote author="soundguy"]man, Ive got more than a damn BAKERS dozen of projects. Curse of the freelance life, oh I'll start this, oh wait, I need to order parts, well, they'll be here next week, why dont I work on this for a few days while I wait for the parts to come. Shit, gotta order more parts. I have this other thing I havent fixed yet, ok, I'll start that while Im waiting now for parts for two things. Then the day the parts show up for the first thing I start someone calls and books me for a job. Mercy. I could have real problems though, right?

dave[/quote]

Welcome to DIY, do you want to row the boat, steer the boat, or play the part of Billy Squier and shout "Stroke! Stroke!" :?:

personally, I'm trying to figure out which way the paddle goes into the water

ju

I finally got the time together to fire these things up tonight.

I would hate to do something as irresponsible as comment on the awesomeness of something before I got another pair, so I'll save that for a later date. Im putting these in a new box with a pair of am16's.

If you are reading between the lines and snipe me on ebay Im gonna sick my monkey on you.

so er, heads up.

dave

id you ever get your schematic .. i have pdf of it let me and post an email and i can send it .if you still need it

Back