Talkback Combiner PCB'S

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moby said:
Did you tried TB withouth the rest of the boards. Try to disconnect other boards using 12v and measure the voltages. Yes, it's possible that you burned Dc/dc and now it's bleeds too much current from 12v psu. If yes, than you shold consider separate ,more powerfull +\- 15v source (not dcdc) or maybe one more 12v Psu since tb can work with +\-12v withouth a problem .

I installed the new dc-dc converter and everything works again. Thanks again for the responses! Now I just need to get my VU meters working on this CRM kit.

Great, now you have to achieve separate PSU for your VU. First determine total power needed and than go with it. If you have more question  feel free to ask  :) 

Hey there, if by any chance, someone can help:

I need to connect two extra TB-mics for 2 recording rooms... (ADR session with Cutter in the recording room)

So I got an http://www.apart-audio.com/Category/Details5?cat2=APART&cat3=40.MICROPHONES&cat4=3010_ALL_CALL&cat5=3010_ALL_CALL&productcode=MICPAT-D   "Apart MICPAT -D "which has a parallel switch to send a DC (eg 5v).

Where should I connect the 5V on the board to activate/deactivate DIM on the CR-board?

So actually I only need the information where to apply 5V or 12V to toggle DIM

Cheers to you all! Fredi

Back