Looking for Service Manual/Schematics for Yamaha MC2408

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbera Media

Hello all, I've been able to locate the owners manual for this mixer but i have a damaged power supply and was thinking about building a new one and needed the required votages. Plus I'd just like to have it on hand. Does anyone know where I can locate one? It doesn't have to be free, but that would be great, as the owners manual is all over the net for free. Thanks.

-Joe

Hi,
just send email to Yamaha and ask for the schems! I did so for the RM800 desk. I picked up some email address from Yamaha international website and after couple of weeks I received the schematics. The email was forwarded like three times... Which kinda tells Yamaha wants to provide good customer support 8)

-T

tmuikku,
  I had sent an email to the customer support email from the US Yamaha website and received no response, so I was hoping there was an alternative resource for these schems. I'll try the international site email thingy but if anyone else knows where to get these I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

Back