CAPI-Gear; New CA-0252 (2520 Type) Opamp Kits and DIY Parts Galore!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's official. The EA 2503's are on the site and ready for purchase. The pdf will follow soon.

Thanks again to Ed for doing such a fantastic job on these transformers.  :-*

BTW, Ed's 2622 is around 4-6 weeks out yet. Worth the wait for sure.

Also, International customers, please be careful when selecting your shipping method. Insurance is not available for First Class International Packages. If you want insurance(recommended), you must at least select Priority Mail International. Please check out my Shipping page in the Information Box.

Cheers, Jeff

Hi Jeff!

just got your message about insurance.

don't want to pay too much for knobs, so send it to me First Class with no insurance and
for the difference, make a donation to the forum!

cheers!
Cedric.

jsteiger said:
It's official. The EA 2503's are on the site and ready for purchase. The pdf will follow soon.

Jeff, do you reckon I'd be safe waiting until the 2622s are available before buying both inputs and outputs, or should I buy the outputs just now to be safe?

In which case, would you be able to hold back delivering an order so that I could add input transformers to the shipment later?

Cheers!

Roddy

rodabod said:
jsteiger said:

Jeff, do you reckon I'd be safe waiting until the 2622s are available before buying both inputs and outputs, or should I buy the outputs just now to be safe?

In which case, would you be able to hold back delivering an order so that I could add input transformers to the shipment later?

Cheers!

Roddy
Roddy,

You will be safe either way as I will be keeping all in stock. When stock gets low, we will reorder for all the transformers. Worst case would maybe be a week or so with no stock.

As far as the dog-bomber,  ::) or 3-62-2B, I'm pretty close to placing an order for stock. A few more requests and consider it done.

Cheers, Jeff

diyfanatic said:
Hi Jeff!

just got your message about insurance.

don't want to pay too much for knobs, so send it to me First Class with no insurance and
for the difference, make a donation to the forum!

cheers!
Cedric.
Done Cedric. Was actually $5.45 on your behalf. I threw in $25 on my behalf "for the cause".

Cheers, Jeff

Roddy, Gary and all who are interested,

It sounds like it would be quicker and easier to get a nice amount of stock in a 3-62-1B. That would be the 5/8" pointer in the natural/clear, not in black. These would be brand spanking new.

I am also checking to see if there is anything else in the natural/clear at my ready disposal.

I know I said I would not do the clear but why should they just sit on a shelf some where?

I have also found that a 3-10-2B is readily available. That is one massive knob. The 1" with the pointer. I will get those if anyone wants. Remember, only black inserts are available for the 1" knobs.

Let me know...

Cheers, Jeff

LewKellogg said:
My order came in today - very fast. If they sound as good as the processing I'll have a great compressor with these.
Keep us posted on the compressor and thanks for the biz :)

hi jeff,
i got my order.  thank you!  the packing was done so well, it was like christmas trying to open presents where the anticipation was greater than the ability to remove the wrapping. ;D
great, fast service!

BTW, i would be interested in a few the 3-62 pointer in either/both natural and black in the future (but not in the natural if you think there will be any "issues").  i would even be in for 3-75-1/2B (3/4" pointer version) if they were available.

big thanks for offering these jeff!! (thumbs!)
kind regards,
grant

The finishing touch !! :) :) :) :)

new_knobs.jpg

553d_new_knobs.jpg

GARY

Hi Jeff,

Just wanted to express my interest here as well for some 3-62-1B knob´s in clear, up to 26 depending on price.
Want to use them for my Pan pot where the echo send was on my input modules.
Will email you as well.

API

gar381 said:
The finishing touch !! :) :) :) :)
GARY
Lookin' good Gary.  ;)

API said:
Hi Jeff,

Just wanted to express my interest here as well for some 3-62-1B knob´s in clear, up to 26 depending on price.
Want to use them for my Pan pot where the echo send was on my input modules.
Will email you as well.

API
Thanks Dennis. Read below please...

HERE'S AN UPDATE ABOUT MY SITE.
I have just received some new pricing from my knob supplier. I worked on them last week to try and lower costs. They also have checked out my site an kind of like what I have going on. They have updated my numbers and gave me some much better numbers on the Plain style knobs. So, I have changed all the pricing for the new knobs listed on the site. The Plains have changed the most. An average of over a $1 per knob. The pointers are closer to $0.35 but what the heck. I figured the cool and right thing to do was to pass the savings along. The knobs originally listed were purchased at my old pricing. All of my future orders will be at the reduced rate. Rather than dick around with changing my price tables all the time, I have just changed them now. What I’m gonna do is give a little refund back to whomever has purchased the new knobs to date. It will be done thru PayPal, to the account that you paid with. It may take me a few days but it will be done.

As far as 3-62-1B pricing, it will be as follows.
1+ will be $5.81
11+ will be $5.64
26+ will be $5.37
51+ will be $4.94
76+ will be $4.50
101+ will be $4.07

I have not ordered these yet but will before this weeks end. I am also waiting to see what else they may have in stock and ready to ship.

Cheers and hit me with any questions if you’ve got them.

Jeff

Back