CAPI-Gear; New CA-0252 (2520 Type) Opamp Kits and DIY Parts Galore!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

Due to Gary being a stand up guy and "Johnny-on-the-spot", I received his shipment of gar parts today. I have loads of gar2520 pcb's on hand and around 65 parts kits as of right now.

He also sent some more gar1731 stuff so I am good there for a while too.

Have a look-see here!

Thanks Gary!  ;)

Cheers, Jeff

Hey all,

I did not realize that the VP2x cap set was showing out of stock. I have plenty on hand so I have changed that. This will allow the VP25 and VP26 kits to be purchased again.

Thanks!  ;)
Jeff

I just checked my LTL shipment and the GDIY 51x toroidal tranny's are suppose to deliver next Tuesday the 14th. Woohoo! :eek:

Hey y'all,

It's been a long journey, but I am happy to say that I have finally received the GDIY 51x PSU toroidal transformers. I have just updated store quantities to reflect the 101pc now in stock!

Product page can be found here

These little guys are heavy! A fuzz over 5lbs with some packing materials added in. I am considering adding UPS Ground as a shipping option but the complications on a live, running store could be huge. That being said, I would be happy to ship anyone's order via UPS Ground if they prefer. UPS will be a few bucks cheaper especially if nothing else is in the order. Please put a note in the order comments box. I will just refund any savings via PP.

Due to the weight, I would highly recommend customers outside of North America to contact Sahib (Cemal) or [silent:arts] (Volker) to save some shipping scratch.

Cheers, Jeff

F()#$%(@!!!  just placed an order last night.  in the event that you haven't sent my gar2520/aca/511 psu boards out in your infinite speediness, would you be able to tack on 2 trafos and shoot me an invoice?

Jeff, great news :) :) :)

yes, it is a heavy transformer. my shipping costs over 2KG are way too much outside the EU, Cemal has far better ways to handle worldwide shipping.

in hope to receive and ship all other parts as soon as possible,
Volker

grantlack said:
F()#$%(@!!!  just placed an order last night.  in the event that you haven't sent my gar2520/aca/511 psu boards out in your infinite speediness, would you be able to tack on 2 trafos and shoot me an invoice?
No worries Grant. I was just about to pack your order next!

Let me put it together and I will just send you a PP invoice for the dif.

Cheers, Jeff

jsteiger said:
No worries Grant. I was just about to pack your order next!

Let me put it together and I will just send you a PP invoice for the dif.

Cheers, Jeff

You're a saint... Though the two nickels I'll be scraping together for the next week probably beg to differ  ;).

Very excited! What's the status on the American leg of the full (or partial) psu kit distribution? I'll be placing an order and paying in kind as soon as something is available? IWANTIT!!!

but seriously Jeff, you're the man. I know this takes a ton of effort.

Brolik said:
Very excited! What's the status on the American leg of the full (or partial) psu kit distribution?...
Last I heard, Cemal was planning to have his shipment out the door by the end of this week. If that all goes well, maybe 2-3 weeks after Customs clearing and what not.

Ptownkid said:
Sigh...sent some more money your way...was only going to get the torroid but my addiction took hold.
I know how it goes. I have a Mixbuzz and 8 of Peter's 5003's that were farther along before I got them!  :D :D :D 

One of these days but first I need to finish my pair of EQN's.  :'(

Thanks for the order.

Guys, the Pikatron ÜP3096M  have landed. Left Germany on Monday, arrived to me today (Wednesday). Nice!  :D

Here's the passive HiZ page at the store.

Sexy little cute ones!
Pikatron-UP3096M.jpg

Cheers, Jeff

[silent:arts] said:
cool ;D
don't tell me it was DHL ::)
No, not DHL. UPS Express. I was the cheapest of the options they gave me.

I posted the CAD layout for the Grayhill on the VP312DI for you.  8)

Hey Jeff,

Should we buy the power trans for the 51 kits now or will they be sold altogether as a kit when the rest of the items get here? And any luck on the EQN knobs?

Thanks,
Brice Conrad

funkymonksf said:
Hey Jeff,

Should we buy the power trans for the 51 kits now or will they be sold altogether as a kit when the rest of the items get here? And any luck on the EQN knobs?

Thanks,
Brice Conrad
Hi Brice,

That is totally up to you. If you wait, I will combine shipping. I know a lot of the guys have been waiting to complete their builds from previous runs so they have been moving out the door already.

I have given up on the EQN knobs. Apparently, the folks I am dealing with could care less. It is still a struggle to get the other knobs in. I guess I should be happy for that.  ???

Cheers, Jeff

Latest posts

Back