CAPI-Gear; New CA-0252 (2520 Type) Opamp Kits and DIY Parts Galore!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

Thanks for trying to get us the knobs. I guess I'll hold out on the power tranny, assuming the rest will be avail in couple weeks.

Brice Conrad

Hey guys,

My 51x toroidal wiring info has been posted in pdf format. You can find it at the bottom of the 51x toroid product page.

Here's a direct link for easy reference.

Keep in mind, this is ONLY for the transformers from classicapi. The toroid from Cemal and Volker will be different! Be careful!

Best, Jeff

Jeff- everything arrived safe and sound, another exemplary packing job! Could you be so kind as to shoot me the assembly PDF for the gar2520's? Got a hot iron and a hankering for some progress... Real lively Friday  ;)

grantlack said:
Jeff- everything arrived safe and sound, another exemplary packing job! Could you be so kind as to shoot me the assembly PDF for the gar2520's? Got a hot iron and a hankering for some progress... Real lively Friday  ;)
Thanks Grant. Good to hear. Assembly guide coming right up.

That's a pretty good way of spending a Friday or any night, IMHO!  ;D

Cheers, Jeff

Guys,

After packing & shipping a few orders with the toroids, I have found that I can easily fit up to 4 in a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box. This makes the most sense if there are 2 or more in the order. The shipping (minus insurance) is $11.20 for any weight in that box. This kicks USP's butt for these situations.

A few of the guys have gotten some rather nice refunds for the shipping. I apologize for it being this way but that is the best I can muster up for right now with the stores automation.  ::)

Cheers, Jeff

mikefatom said:
Just ordered some HI-Z goodies to try out...
Yes, order received Mike! Thanks.  ;)

haima said:
hey jeff- is the proto edge adapter designed to line up exactly with the rear edge of the L-bracket? it looks that way... and it should be attached with 1/4" standoff spacers?

thanks mate!
haima, sorry for the delay. Yes, it does line up perfectly with the rear edge of the L-bracket. Let me know if you want me to dimension it for you.

Cheers, Jeff

hello! Jeff!
new order done Thursday September 16, 2010
Order Number: 1542
please write me back when shipped
thank you! ;)
dingo.

Ptownkid said:
Ah crap...the relay cards are needed for the 312DI aren't they... I guess I'm gonna need 4 for two pres right?
Yes, 2 are needed per preamp. I try to catch that type of stuff. To be honest, I have been so busy, it has been hard to keep it all straight!

hello Jeff!!
yes..got  your mail
2503 back in stock ;D
write me back when shipped
thanks!!
dingo.

Hi guys,

I have my new supply of DOA sockets in now. That puts all of the mic preamp kits back "in stock". The current kit qty is based on the part with the lowest qty which is the 1-62 output knob at 7pc. I was told yesterday that I should receive another 100pc by this weekend. I doubt it will be that quick but hopefully early next week.

I am working with a new supplier for custom inserts. This will give me the ability to do whatever colors I want. The initial investment is rather large since the qty's have to be huge to make it worth while. I am working on my new stock colors now. I am hoping to start with all colors for the 1/2" and the 5/8" knobs. Next will be blue for a new 3/4" knob as well as the same blue for the 3/8" knobs. I do not have all the PMS colors ironed out yet but should have 7 or 8 basic colors for all sizes.

Dingo, your order will go out this afternoon. You will get an order update with tracking at that time. Thanks for being so patient.  ;)

Cheers, Jeff

I had 250 of the 1-62-2B output knobs show up yesterday (Friday).

Just got the confirmation that my next set of proto boards will be delivered next Tuesday. Hmmm. Wonder what they could be for...

Jeff

haima said:
are they for your console input module project?
Well, not the full blown input module but very similar...with a few twists! Standard 500/51x series compatible too. Nothing else like it out there AFAIK, DIY or other wise.

Latest posts

Back