CAPI-Gear; New CA-0252 (2520 Type) Opamp Kits and DIY Parts Galore!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiritworks said:
Any update on the power supply parts/racks for the 51X rack ?
Hi Keith,

Cemal told us over the weekend that the cases are 2 more weeks in production. He has the heatsinks ready so as soon as he gets the cases, we will be good to go.

Hopefully not much longer!

Best, Jeff

Hi guys,

Nearing the end of this 51x rack run. Looks like I still have 4 outstanding units that are ready for immediate shipping. So North American DIY'ers, get them while you can.  :)

511 Rack Kit $320
PSU PCB $30
Custom toroidal transformer $57
Joining the 51x club...priceless  :D

Send me your full ship to and I can get you a total.

Cheers, Jeff

I need to get a pwr xfmr from you , what more
will you be getting for the 51 psu's ?
i can prepay and wait or ?

okgb said:
I need to get a pwr xfmr from you , what more
will you be getting for the 51 psu's ?
i can prepay and wait or ?
Hi Greg,

I have plenty of toroids on hand as well as the PSU PCB's. I will also be getting the heatsink kits and the 2RU enclosures from Cemal. I am not 100% sure if he will be doing the components kits at this time or not. The 3 of us have all been very busy and have not spoken to much behind the scenes lately.

Prepayment is not necessary. I actually never like to do that. I feel very uncomfortable taking money for something I don't have on hand to send to a customer right away. I also have the site set up so you cannot check out with something that doesn't have stock.  ;)

Cheers, Jeff

okgb said:
No problem  , i just didn't want to pay shipping
more than once but want to progress
Gotcha Greg and that makes sense. FWIW, the 3 of us are hard at work pondering a "real" parts kit for the PSU build. Something with all the proper no fakes parts. I guess for those who want something of that quality.

Cheers, Jeff

jsteiger said:
okgb said:
Gotcha Greg and that makes sense. FWIW, the 3 of us are hard at work pondering a "real" parts kit for the PSU build. Something with all the proper no fakes parts. I guess for those who want something of that quality.

Cheers, Jeff

I'm interested!  The more time I can save the better.

Thanks

Mike

mikefatom said:
jsteiger said:
okgb said:

Cheers, Jeff

I'm interested!  The more time I can save the better.

Thanks

Mike
Sounds good Mike. Time is precious.  :)

Ptownkid said:
I hope it's ok to mention this here 51X crew...I want to do everything I can to correct my error, and I want to make sure that people understand that this is on ME and me alone.

Ptownkid, we don't need to discuss this and other things in public.

[and since classicAPI is not offering any 51X PSU part kits (yet), this is the wrong place too]

thank you

Hi guys,

I just sent out an email blast to all of the registered store customers. I wanted to post this info here as well so no one misses it.

This is intended mostly for our International customers.

I reply to 3 or 4 emails a week regarding International orders that are shipped First Class mail. This can sometimes be a very slow delivery service as many of you can confirm! Even though I add the USPS ID to the order update, these packages cannot be tracked online.

I have updated the Shipping and Returns page with this plus more detailed information. I urge everyone to take a quick look just so you are more informed on your orders.

http://classicapi.com/catalog/shipping.php

I should say that to date, I have shipped out over 1000 orders and not a one have been lost or damaged. It is bound to happen though so please keep that in mind when selecting your shipping method.

Cheers, Jeff

Oops. I forgot to mention this stuff earlier.

Ed tells me I have 100pc of 2622 arriving tomorrow (Monday) morning.

I have 250 VP2x L-brackets due in by Wednesday or Thursday.

My batch of finished VP26 and VP312 faceplates should be here early this week as well.

And...another order of t-pads will also be in my the end of the week.

Busy, busy, busy around here!  :)

Thanks, Jeff

I'd be totally for a PSU parts kit if you're still into it Jeff? What the news on the rest of the 51X parts (ie heatsink, case, etc.)

funkymonksf said:
I'd be totally for a PSU parts kit if you're still into it Jeff? What the news on the rest of the 51X parts (ie heatsink, case, etc.)
Hey Brice,

Cemal is due to pick up the PSU cases next week from the manufacturer. He already has the heatsinks done. He was also working on the PSU components. So, we are getting closer everyday now.

Cheers, Jeff

Hey guys,

I just received, 2622's, L-brackets and 2 styles of faceplates.

That makes all the kits in stock.

My lowest item is 12pc of the t-pads. I will have more of those here by the end of the week.

Cheers, Jeff

Good day all,

I have updated stock on a few items I was low on at the store.

C&K Pushbuttons are nice and plentiful again.  :eek:

I received stock on Volker's schweet little 51x Proto PCB's.

I have plenty of t-pads on hand.  ;)

2623-1's are low but in the works. Hopefully before the end of the year.

2622's are gone but due in any day now. Fingers are crossed as always. Gotta try my darnedest to make a Merry Christmas for some people!  :)

So, sorry no check-out until all parts are in stock. I think that's how a store is suppose to operate?  ;D

Cheers all and Happy Hollerdays!
Jeff

Spiritworks said:
Still waiting on these parts - any updated ETA ?
Input transformers came in yesterday.

I will probably run out of 2623-1's for a few days. Ed told me yesterday that I should have more of those before the holiday.

Best, Jeff

It looks like from the other thread that they are in the middle of the ocean by now on the way here. Im just as anxious about getting them too.

Back