Forum statistics...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's odd alright. Not necessarily a good thing at all. Males and females (on the majority of times) tend to think slightly differently. I think it's always great having a female engineer in the studio with you. Not only to stop the boy's club attitude, but you can a different insight into things.

Personally I always loved working in a band that had at least one woman. I always had more fun. Maybe it's because I know that when guys are left alone we just tend to talk complete nonsense for ages (which is fun) but I like getting work done too.

A mix is always great in my opinion. But of course less women are inclined towards technological study so the likely hood of many ending up here is fairly small. Let's face it......we're all just audio nerds  ;D

Rob

hmm, we had a few girls over here back in time I remember....don't know why they do not show up anymore....
OK, to be honest, I remember only 2 female members....so not *completely* 1:0......

Kind regards,
Martin

Ill bet there are a few lurkers here who are female. wait, that's weird, men are usually the lurkers!

I miss kiira and vickii. they were/are really good.

Holger said:
I just had to smile while looking at our forum statistics

Male to Female Ratio:  1:0

:)

During my ten years as audio engineer/mixer for German TV I met ONE female colleague.

So you never met the nasty woman from IRT? She´s legend  ;D

As a young puke, I sat in a westwood one truck observing and the enginner's assistant was his wife, and to see her thread the machine and take notes was HOT!

Back