Who knows the Girardin brand ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slash14

Someone is selling different parts of a console whose brand is Girardin.

Seems that this brand no longer exists.
Does anyone here knows about this material ?

More particulary, I'd like to know if there is a input tranformer, and which one ... The seller doesn't know much more about the stuff is selling ... :roll:

48455.jpg

Thank you.

Hmm,

It certainly looks like there is one... That silver box is probably a transformer, apart from that I've got no idea...

Justin.

I also think that this tiny silver box can be an input transformer. I 'll try to figure out what kind of transformer it is.

How much do you think this piece of device can cost ? Less than 50? ? 50-100? ? 100+? ?

This is a French broadcast console and the build quality is reported to be good but of course the used price must take in consideration the actual condition of the modules ......
My guess would be ?30 to ?50 if the input trafo happens to be of quality and the fader / pots are Ok .....
BTW would the seller have any schematics to go along with the modules ...???

Luis

Sad to say but there is no schematic with the board. :cry:

Thanks audiocraft for these informations.

The board is actually sold at 65?, I'll try to get for 50? ...

Finally, I won't buy anything from the seller as the guy doesn't want to lower its price ... an he is not really cooperative ...

If some of you is interested by this product and want to get in touch with the seller, let me know ...

Back