PSW forums

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MagnetoSound said:
Don't spend time there if it bothers you.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

BUT, basically i wasn't speaking of the mic lab and i'm not Max.
Thanks for taking the time to post though. Appreciated..

each forum has its own problem, as it seems.

at the time i started the thread i was a bit angry with klaus but thats ok now. i think he writes a book.

prr should really write a book.

btw. i created a freeforum at that time but forgot about it. thanks for the reminder  :)
nothing there, but in case all other fora go down:
http://microphones.freeforums.org/

Klaus came off as really anal to me...but after awhile i respected his approach, and realized the reasoning for it. It's important to keep things structured with a certain policy that promotes better than worse. Things can go to hell in a handbasket pretty quick on a 'basically' anonymous internet forum...in terms of misinformation, etc.

I still think his seperate stickies thread is kinda funny...

Thanks for the link Max, i'll check it out.

desol said:
MagnetoSound said:
Don't spend time there if it bothers you.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

BUT, basically i wasn't speaking of the mic lab and i'm not Max.
Thanks for taking the time to post though. Appreciated..

Darrick (?), I wasn't responding to your post, but to Max's thread starter, and to the thread in general.

Also, I was not intentionally being flippant or personal when I said 'don't spend time there if it bothers you'. It bothers me sometimes, if I'm just not in the mood or if I'm not feeling up to the challenge. At those times, I stay away. So, not pointing fingers, just saying. Sorry if I came off a bit harsh.  ;)

Kind Regards,

Dan

Hey Dan :) No worries.

I thought that, you thought that i thought that you....

D.

Back