Need Schematics for Auditronic 110A IME and MCI JH 110A repro board

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time Tech

I am modding a couple pieces of gear and need some schematic help.

I can find a schematic for the Auditronic 110B IME but I need the "A" version

I also need a copy of a MCI JH110A reproduce card schematic. A parts location diagram and parts list would be helpfull, but not a deal breaker.

Any help on either or both would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bruce Maddocks
Cups 'n Strings

www.cupsnstrings.com

The 110a and 110b are very similar - I have never actually seen a 110a schematic (I have the 110 and the 110b schematics) and I've never had any trouble working on 110a strips. - Ben

Hi Ben,

Perhaps the 110 schematic would do the trick.

The modules I have appear to have had some mods done. I would like to see if the mods done were "upgrades" or fixes.

I plan on expanding the EQ ranges and add LF and HF contour adjustments. I am also going to separate the MIC/Line selector path.

Rescreen the front panels, fit them in my mastering console, and away we go.

Can I arrange to get a copy of the 110 from you?

Cheers,

Bruce

Hey Bruce - looking more closely, I do have the 110a schematic - It is slightly different than my 110a modules (the schematic has 2 simultaneous echo sends - my 110a's have a switch for echo send a or b and only 1 can be used at a time). Sorry if this is confusing. Here is a poor resolution version of the 110a schematic, I'll upload a better one soon.
auditronics110imescematiccropped.jpg

edit: never mind the following:
Hey Bruce, I just looked and actually don't have that 110 schematic. I'm sorry- the schematic doesn't have a letter designation, but looking at it, it is clearly a 110b schematic. The 110a is much closer to the 110b than the 110 anyway. - Ben

Back