HA17558 opamp replacements?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antoniosolo

I have a Kawai EQ8 parametric that is quite nice.  Very routeable.  I want to change the opamps to a more current and better performing opamp.  It currently houses at least 2 opamps per band of an eight band layout.  So what I found was that google shows mitsubishi HA17558.  There are gain switches on each band as well labeled l-m-h and two separate bands that say l-m-mic which have one 2043dd JRC chip on each.  Thank you in advance for any advice, much appreciated.  I am thinking I will keep this as the routing allows me to use as many or few bands as I desire at any given time.

JRC2043dd should be a dual op amp, so you could change them with National LME49722 or OP275, as second choise NE5532 (very cheap but good) and OPA2604. 

Pier Paolo.

That is again a dual opamp, I had a look at the data sheet and it's nothing special but slew rate is fast.
You said that you want your current draw to be reduced so you have to choose carefully but any decent
quality dual opamp should be fine ..... data sheet time !

MM

Latest posts

Back