anybody have a schematic for a seventies A&H SD12-2?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johan

like the title said, does anybody have a schematic for Allen&Heath SD12-2 to share with me?..I sort of accidently just bought one..I need a new mixer for my bands rehearsal space and this one came up on a local site for about 50euro's, so I couldnt keep away..at least it looks cooler than a b-ringer..discrete pre's, 4-band eq, monitor and fx send
sd12_2.jpg

DSCF0453.JPG

..it has two dead shanels, but I figured it's probably just a bad breakjack, a dead opamp or an brooken fader, so why not?...but a schematic would be nice...
thank's
johan

Heh, that second picture is my mixer on my kitchen table.   ;D

I've got a partial schematic in pdf form.  I just finish recapping mine and socketing the opamps for a future upgrade.

I'll post it somewhere.  Give me a minute...

Here you go

wmtunate said:
Heh, that second picture is my mixer on my kitchen table.   ;D

I've got a partial schematic in pdf form.  I just finish recapping mine and socketing the opamps for a future upgrade.

I'll post it somewhere.  Give me a minute...

Here you go

thank you... ;D
yes, that was the only pic I could find that showed the whole front...and also, the pics from the inside, showing it is modules instead of a single pcb actualy helped me decide I wanted it... :D

thank's
johan

Latest posts

Back