500 series GSSL?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh thanks! Chris, if you're reading this - here you go. I was thinking something in the same style - ok maybe in a Danner A1 box  :-*

So, where are we here with this thang? Can I help? Looks like something definitely worth pursuing.

sweet! thanks lukas.

the dramastic audio obsidian500 looks almost exactly like what I was imagining. I really dig the meter and knobs

I think you and ioaudio should team up and brainstorm a stereo 2space unit.

ah, yes, here i am  :)

seems nobody made a proto yet - i´m more into tubes and mics and stuff and did not do anything with the pcb, it was just for learning the pcb program - the (sprint layout) file is still in the other thread with notes what´s left to be done.

-max

Servus,

harrharr...it's time to revive the dead :) Awaken, ye creature and sing...

Let me check out how this translates...maybe we can make a really wicked stereo dual-layer sandwich construction with all the bells and whistles...heck that could really be a cool thing (read: time consuming...)

Should I have a go at it?

Hey ioaudio,

I'd like to take a crack at this.  I was developing one myself but didn't have time to get very far.
Do you have gerbers for yours?

take care
Gil

Hey Max why the file removed? Anyway did you ever build one??
With the GDIY 51X coming out soon this would be a great project eh?
Are you making some protos or selling some soon? What happened to this development?

-Chuck

Latest posts

Back