Some emi mastering console modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy had those for sale a week or so ago too but they were broken out into separate auctions.  If you search under his completed auctions (I think you have to log on to do that) you'll see them.  He was listing the compressors at $6K with a picture of 4 units.  If you read the text, it only there stated the price was for one unit.  Scam?  dunno but he has zero feedback.  If someone has the 60K to buy this lot, they also have the money to drive/fly out there to pick it up before paying.

Pretty rare stuff, would be nice...

Dunno, new user with no feedback and that sort of money.  He's missing the part that ebay will force escrow his funds, so on that alone I suppose it's okay for the daring and well funded. 

emrr said:
Dunno, new user with no feedback and that sort of money.  He's missing the part that ebay will force escrow his funds, so on that alone I suppose it's okay for the daring and well funded. 

Yes, forgot about that.  A dumb or ill informed scammer then?

emrr, I'm glad to see you still here and I apologise for my post and email of a year+ ago.

John.

Latest posts

Back