Genelec 1030A Schematics ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khron said:
And which of the hundreds (or thousands) of schematics available here and on other sites, aren't (allegedly) copyrighted and "not for public use"? And who exactly benefits from keeping such secrets, really? :eek:

I don't really care about others, I did the scanning in this case and I asked to not publishing. I will not discuss with you or anyone else about it. If you don't see where is the problem, I can't help you. Schematics I scanned should be removed. End of story.

Whoops said:
Besides all the nonsense...
You inbox is full. I removed my posts. Please remove this post where you are discussing what I did and what I should or not do,  I don't want to argue with you anymore. Thanks.

I removed the schematics that were so kindly provided to assist a fellow member.

I will remove this entire thread after a while because it is more noise than signal.

JR

Whoops said:
it was no personal attack, you wanted to remove this thread because of "noise", that would be your decision as a moderator but if there's threads that had a lot of noise it was not this one for sure:

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=75939.20
Noise is not against any rules...

arguing with moderators should be but isn't (yet). 

[edit- to clarify I mean don't argue with moderators about forum rules, you can argue about anything else. /edit]

Unwritten rule, do not become high maintenance.

JR

Hi JR,
I removed the schematics from the tech docs section myself.

I don't think there's any need to remove this thread since people that might look to repair Genelec 1031 or 1030 in the future will find this thread and at least know the schematics exist and they're not in a dead end.
The Genelec 1031 and 1030 after all this years will fail and fortunately can be easily fixed.
For my 1030 units it was just a matter of replacing some bulge Lytic capacitors.

There's other threads were moamps inflicted more noise than in this one.

my 2 cents
~~ ~~
Hello, and thank you for the helpful information. Might you, or anyone else, know the transistor number for the 1030-A 's two final amp transistors? Yes, the two with the large panel heat sink that uses heat transfer compound. Thank you. It would be hellpful, as well, to have a schematic for the 1030-A, but so far we could not find it on the web.

I'm sorry for delay, I don't come to the board often lately because I don't feel very welcome, and it seems that the PM notification doesn't really work. Please PM me your email address, so I will send you the schematics for 1030 I have.
I really, really need to get a copy of schematics for the 1030a as well, please. I have been hunting everywhere and would really appreciate any help. Thanks! John

If anyone has a copy of schematics and/or service manual for these please let me know. I have been searching for some time. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Back