HUI protocol

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadege

Hello,

A friend of mine is thinking about an automation idea for my beloved analogue unautomatised console  ;D

I was thinking that an integration with my DAW (pro tools & nuendo) would be really cool. I had some experience with ssl's AWS 900 and was really pleased with the analogue/daw automation switching.

Do you know where I could find some usefull informations about the HUI protocol ?

Thanks for your help

Nadege said:
Hello,

A friend of mine is thinking about an automation idea for my beloved analogue unautomatised console  ;D

I was thinking that an integration with my DAW (pro tools & nuendo) would be really cool. I had some experience with ssl's AWS 900 and was really pleased with the analogue/daw automation switching.

Do you know where I could find some usefull informations about the HUI protocol ?

Thanks for your help
It looks like HUI protocol will soon be obsolete, being dropped down by Digi/PT, and now Mackie use Mackie control, which seems to be different of HUI.
Apparently, if you're not a big company ready to shed a huge amount of money in royalties, Mackie are not willing to divulge...

Hey,

Check out www.ucapps.de - the mackie protocol has come up for discussion there before, not sure what the latest state of play is but there are definitely hits when searching for Mackie and HUI

Cheers,
Ruairi

Latest posts

Back