Hardest laugh this year

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how crappy your day is...that will make you LOL for sure!  :D :D

That darned bird has better rhythm than me too ::)

seems that those birds recognize frequencys similar to humans and can dance to the base drum which is the loudest frequency in the music. thats interesting that they can difference it. i just thought music is anyhow something you can feel and you can dance or sing to. Thats the way we should do music but in my case i know to much people who
produce with their head instead of their stomach feeling... the best music was produced with the whole body i think. with hands, mouth, goose fleshs, sweat and love...
yes, tommy hendricks for example... i think the bird could dance to bad music too and bad music is not a problem for the most people too... it just need a clean rythm for them and the real good music which is really more than a clean rythm seems to stay very hard on the music marked today... it doesn´t care for the most people who are "HEADED" Just a thought i had  ::) ;)...

and i think we will forget feeling more and more in the future if we don´t care about it.

Latest posts

Back