Anyone else that starts another Politics/Thread/argument should be BANNED!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENS Audio

Because us commie pinkos do not permit the public to engage in any talk that is of contrary to Comrade Obama and his staff.

Especially you trolls out there are forbidden to speak

;D

Why do you assume all political discussions are only about US politics?  I am not trying to enter into a debate about whether there should be polemic discussion on this board, but rather out of principal I want to point out the obvious -  there are members of this board from countries outside the USA too.

I actually found Matta's small discussion about a new South African election kind of educational and interesting for me, myself not really knowing anything about South Africa other than what I would see on the news in the 1980's

Just my 2 cents :)

pstamler said:
Wait a minute -- I'm here to have an argument.

I'm sorry, this is abuse

40-1.jpg

noulou said:

Is this the right room for an argument ?

I've told you once

No you haven't

Yes I have

When ?

Just then

No you didn't

Yes I did

This isn't an argument

Yes it is

No it isn't it's just taking the contrary position to everything I say

No it's not  ........ etc ...... etc ...... GENIOUS  !!

lofi said:
sounds like your trying to stifle the freedom to agree

Or making the point that this thread is as pointless and weak as the so called "political debates" I've read ;D

Then again most people find either Fox or CNN as reliable sources for getting their news information..

That Python sketch is classic.  They totally rule!
SB Gumby
PS: Anyone can have what ever discussion/argument they want here, in The Brewery as long as they follow the rules and have at least one other person who GAF.  Otherwise it is just a posted statement that gets buried in the past quite quickly. 
If you don't want to engage, ignore the posts and go play vari-mu, "name that nob", or "does anyone have the schematic for. . ." etc.  I think it is as good a place for international political discussion as the green grocers.  I don't watch FreeVee, so I don't get any of the noise there.

CroatianSensation said:
What's Claude gonna do then?   ;D

Claudelle is going to continue to be famous, build his publishing empire and lose your luggage.

Who's your Daddy now? Huh? Huh?

LMAO!  :)

ENS Audio said:
CroatianSensation said:
What's Claude gonna do then?   ;D

Become the next great leader of the GOP  ;)

No, I think I'd rather follow. I'd rather be lookin' at Sarah's rear end then have her look at mine.

EDIT: As I revisited this post I couldn't help but notice the banner ad at the bottom of the page. These double-click ads are regionalized so not ecveryone sees the same thing. But it cracked me up:

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=COLVrYq0oeLzehDYBRhPMgiT0oF2--5JgA

Its Landslide Claude NOT landslide Clyde..

Back