transistors to look for ( if I may be so kind to ask )

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deyo

I just came into a large load of late 50's early 60's transistors that were military grade of the time. I would like to ask if anybody would know what are some of the best to save for audio ? I will be sorting thru them in the next week. If i have any in quantity that are still clean & not green ? I will be happy to list them here ( on the Black Market Page ) before resorting to Egay. I also have semiconductors, tubes, and resistors that I will be doing the same thing with ( asking for help on whats good or bad ). But let's just start with transistors and see how this goes.     
               Thanks   D

seeing as how your asking for info relating to an upcoming sale, maybe this should be in the Black Market

Yes If I were putting the transistors up for sale I agree 100% but I am just asking for info about the transistors. i am sorry if this bothers you . I will make sure that if any are worth trading selling or just handing out, I will put that on the the BM page. D

I will try to get time to go thru the 2 huge bags I have of them . As far as pix so many different types that it would be not easy to do that. But i will list the numbers as soon as I can rip into them. Thanks for the reply.  D

Latest posts

Back