Rdlt95

Thanks JP!

Those were my first thoughts as well and I went through them yesterday prior to posting. I did notice a few solder points that looked suspicious and I reflowed them. The only component leads I had not trimmed were the ones for the transformers, but they did have plenty of clearance. I went ahead and trimmed them now. I'm going to go through and double/triple check all of your suggestions while I'm waiting on the new resistors to arrive.

Thanks again
Ray

JPK

Email me 2 good pictures of your board, top and bottom. Maybe I can see something?

Rdlt95

That would be great! I will send them over.

Rdlt95

Hello, after sending a few photos to JP he was able to see the mistake I had made. The issue with both of my boards was that I had reversed the power transistor (Q1) and the voltage regulator (U13) :(

Both parts look similar, but they are in fact different components and cannot be used in place of one another. Hopefully this will help someone else with their build should they make a similar mistake. Lesson learned for me and thankfully the replacement parts are not to expensive to replace  :)

Thanks JP! Especially for your quick response, I appreciate your help!

Ray