Sound Skulptor: Pre's, Compressors, Tape Simulator, Professionnal Audio Kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eq573-proto.jpg

This picture shows a prototype of the EQ573.
It is a 1073/1084 EQ module with extended frequencies, to be inserted before the the output stage of the MP573 preamp with a 3 wires side cable.
It can also be used as a stand alone EQ through its electronically balanced line input and output stages.

This project is moving forward very well.
The design is finished.
We are currently purchasing the various components to build the kits.
I expect it to be available during summer.

Hey. I just got my stereo tape simulator on Monday. Finished it today.

It sounds amazing! The build instructions were great! I'm very impressed. Shipping was very fast and everything was packed nicely. Thanks for the candy!

The EQ looks insane! Are you using dual concentric Grayhills? Any idea at this point on the price? Paired with the EQ it would be a MEAN channel strip! Love the implementation of the additional freqs and switchable Q.

Cheers

Matt

matta said:
Any idea at this point on the price?
When I enquired some time ago, JPK advised it would be similar pricing to the MP573, the kit sells for Euro275. The pre is awesome, a really professional kit and awesome sound. Cant wait for these EQ's, have two slots reserved for them. :)

I put together a couple of the pres for a friend , good documentation , complete one stop shopping
Sounds satisfying , couldn't ask for anything more [ other than a lower Euro , ha ! ]

Latest posts

Back