APP Studio Ing's products - APP992 - APP14GE Germanium DOA and other kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, didn't receive email (wasn't on junkbox either), put another pm a while go. getting worried  ;)

ppa said:
no, it isn't but the lead time is around a week for this order, email sent to you.
Thanks and kind regards
Pier Paolo
Ok great, I sent the payment thanks!

Your DOAs won't burn at +/-24VDC supply ?
How much voltage supply would you suggest for your opamps, for using them efficiently and in long term ?

keefaz said:
ppa said:
no, it isn't but the lead time is around a week for this order, email sent to you.
Thanks and kind regards
Pier Paolo
Ok great, I sent the payment thanks!

Your DOAs won't burn at +/-24VDC supply ?
How much voltage supply would you suggest for your opamps, for using them efficiently and in long term ?
My DOA can run at +/-24VDC supply without problems ,moreover, it uses a high thermal conductive resin to reduce stress.
Thanks for the payment.
Pier Paolo

tmuikku said:
Hi, didn't receive email (wasn't on junkbox either), put another pm a while go. getting worried  ;)
email sent to you
Thanks
Pier Paolo

ppa said:
dfer said:
Im in for two
since the raccomandated mail service cost less for Oslo for two op amp and it's 5 euro (the parcel service is 6 euro) the total prices became 45 euro. This shipping prices is the same for all Europe for all European the total price for two op amps is 45 euro.

Thanks
Pier Paolo

Attention please,

for all European the shipping cost are 5 euros because I will send the op amps with raccoamndated mail service.
Thanks
Pier Paolo

tmuikku said:

message sent
thanks
Pier Paolo

a photo of the 2050

Attachments

• app2050.jpg
    app2050.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 263
pacemaker said:
would like 2 please,
is your offer still available ?
ok, the total is 45 euros shipping included , the lead time for this order (I should build these op amps) is in range 6-12 days (more 6 than 12), thanks
Pier Paolo

Latest posts

Back