APP Studio Ing's products - APP992 - APP14GE Germanium DOA and other kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parcels sent for

tmuikku
jdbakker
shabtek
doubleroger
Tubemooley
Sredna
keefaz
Skylar
lotus
kibadachi
DIYnoob!
peterc
Grooveteer
structuredloud
azander

and other 4

3nity said:
are they still available?
I'm ready for my next 4 channel box.
I'm going to made a new stock of 50 pcs of 2050s. Will be avaiables around 10 pcs per week, I think.
The first 10 pcs will be ready for 12th of this month.
Prices depend of quantity.

Pier Paolo

Hi.

I would like to get at least 2 but up to four of these.
Will check back in the thread to see when they are ready or feel free to PM me when they are.

API

API said:
Hi.

I would like to get at least 2 but up to four of these.
Will check back in the thread to see when they are ready or feel free to PM me when they are.

API

Hi,

I will send you a message or an email when they will be ready to go out, ok for 4 pcs.
Pier Paolo

I placed an order for  2x2050 e 2xAPP10. I want to use the APP10 in a Sontec clone.
Fabio

Got mine last week, thanks! They look super and looking forward to get em tested

I've made 10  2050 op amps but there are just sold in these days

I've some 2050's for sale, I've 10 2050's reserved for this forum members.
Now there are 8 ready to go out only.

The prices are the same 20 euros each one.

Scuse me all for the long time but all 2050 are made by hands and tested two times and I've received several  orders.      

Thanks
Regards
Pier Paolo

Several my customers told me 2050 is a top level op amp, very good from rock to classic music.

A comment from Skylar:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=33501.msg418448#msg418448

two op amps sold to MartyMart and 9 pre-ordered from Owel.

Whoops said:
I would like to buy 2 opamps,
do you have any in stock?

thanks

I've sold all to Owel and MartyMart, but in 3 days I will have other N°8  2050 ready to go,
For two 2050s prices are 2x20=40 euros for op amps, for postal services there're.

- raccomandated mail service : 7 euros for Europe, 8 euros for USA and rest of the World.

- priority mail service: 1.70 for Europe , 1.85 for USA and 2,10 for Australia and New Zealand, Japan, Korea   and HW and other Countries.

I do regular export invoice or EU (European Union) invoice,  for EU VAT are included and fixed to 20% (Italian VAT).  

Pier Paolo

Back