APP Studio Ing's products - APP992 - APP14GE Germanium DOA and other kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jwk1 said:
Hi,

I'm interested in two germanium DOA's, if it's possible to place a pre-order. 

Thanks,

Josh

pm sent
thanks
best regards

Hi Paolo,
any news about my opamps ?
It's been near one month now
and my 2-ACA are starving without his opamps ! ;-)
please keep me informed,
regards,
francois

Hi Pier Paolo
hope everything is ok for you,
i haven't received the opmaps yet,
it would be really great having a few news 
Regards,
francois

coooool !!!
thank you  very much !
can't wait to listen to your opamps in jeff's 2-ACA summing section !
Regards,
Francois

pacemaker said:
coooool !!!
thank you  very much !
can't wait to listen to your opamps in jeff's 2-ACA summing section !
Regards,
Francois

parcel sent

Hi pier!

received your DOAs! looking great, thank you!
I gonna try them in my api312s the next days!

cheers, martin

Pier,

I apologize in advance, but I have a limited time to dispute charges for items I've paid for and have not received, so today I was forced to file a dispute with Paypal.

I Paid for 2 APP2050 GERMANIUM DOAs on September 26th and still have not received them. 

I tried to send this message to your inbox, but it was full.

Arthur Kaprelian
phaudio (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tweekhead said:
Pier,

I apologize in advance, but I have a limited time to dispute charges for items I've paid for and have not received, so today I was forced to file a dispute with Paypal.

I Paid for 2 APP2050 GERMANIUM DOAs on September 26th and still have not received them. 

I tried to send this message to your inbox, but it was full.

Arthur Kaprelian
phaudio (at) hotmail (dot) com

Your parcel is ready just today,
I have sent you a first parcel several days ago (as I have written to you) but I have made a mistake and the parcel turned back to me, sorry.
Since I had in this time developed a new release of this opamp, that have a new pcb with upgraded layout, (as I have written to you) I think to send to you these new opamps instead the old version, because I wanted to give you, at the same price, the new version that better sounding.
Moreover, I make these opamps by hands, the germanium DOA's are more complex to make respect its normal version with silicium trasistors for some reasons. BTW I do several tests, and some of these ones I repeat two times : before and after the potting process with the epoxy resin to be sure that the quality are guarantee. If a DOA doesn't pass a test I don't sell it, so I must remake it. This work requires time. For me giving quality to customer is a point of honor like my customers know.
I do this for a cheap price, so cheap that my friends suggested to me to make high the prices.
Tomorrow, I will send the parcel to you and I will send you the tracking number and scuse me for the delay time but I worked for you and for several other customers in these days.

Pier Paolo

Pier,

Thank you for the reply, and I eagerly await a tracking number. You must understand my distress, as after 45 days, no package...
The reason I decided to buy your DOAs is the positive reputation that your builds have. I have a very modest studio that could use the extra 2 mic pres awaiting the DOAs for the last month.

Thanks,

Arthur

I have just sent to you an email with the shipping doc and the tracking number.
scuse me again for the delay

Pier Paolo  ;)

Francois, let me know how they sound since they are new versuion, please, thanks

Pier Paolo

No problem pier,
will do it asap,
Tweekhead, don't worry , i also have waiting 45 days for my parcel
but as Pier said , it takes some time to build and test these babies,
pier, maybe you should warn people that it takes you a month at least
to build ans ship the opamps,
And people won't worry about the delay ;-)
best regards,
francois

Latest posts

Back