APP Studio Ing's products - APP992 - APP14GE Germanium DOA and other kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f you need only the +Vcc and the +48 outs than you can connect the secondary's wires in other manner but some things must be done , so , since I need to give you a schematic and/or some indications I am sending them by email to you.  Cool
Thanks Pier.

r2d2
An LM317 should handle 800mA fine just make sure you have a chunky heatsink and increase the value of the filter caps after the diode bridge.

Hi, think this would work no?
24 VAC connected to AC1A and AC2B.

Attachments

• APP-studio-PSU2-schem-edit-24-48.jpg
    APP-studio-PSU2-schem-edit-24-48.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 95
Hi Pier,

i've used your Germanium OPAMPs on two PETER's API 5003 EQ , that I built.
I'VE TO SAY THEY SOUND INCREDIBLE !
Very Creamy, and very tasty !
Perfect !

Thanks

Hi Pier,

I am trying to send you a PM and email.  Your PM box is full and I am getting an error message when sending to your email address.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [email protected] (after RCPT TO): 550 [email protected] unknown user account

Audiohammer

AudioHammer said:
Hi Pier,

I am trying to send you a PM and email.  Your PM box is full and I am getting an error message when sending to your email address.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [email protected] (after RCPT TO): 550 [email protected] unknown user account

Audiohammer

yes, it is, sorry, this address does not work so I am changing it with the    454530  /at/  katamail  /dot/ com that's my alternative address
I have deleted a lot of message now, since to make an order the customers prefer send me messages

cheers
Pier Paolo

radiance said:
Any news on those solid state pultec amp boards?

I am deciding on the PCB company to order the PCB's for best quality/price ,

I have just some persons interested on this project, I am waiting some quotes from these PCB companies and so I will start the group buy to see if there are others interested.

ppa said:
radiance said:

I have just some persons interested on this project, I am waiting some quotes from these PCB companies and so I will start the group buy to see if there are others interested.

I'm definitely going to need to get 4 of these.

benlindell said:
ppa said:
radiance said:

Four for me too, indeed.

baadc0de said:
benlindell said:
ppa said:
radiance said:

i'm in for 2 ss pultec amp boards and 2 Germanium OPAMPs
Cyril

Four for me too, indeed.

regarding the pulteq io boards now the list for group buy is the following

4  Creal  + 2 DOA's germanium
4  Matthew Jacobs
2  Mylesgm  + 2 DOA's germanium
4  Radiance
4  Benlindell
4  baadc0de
2  ilfungo

==============
total 24  PCB's

for the features they are:

it has trasformerless input only, usable with a IC opamps or a DOAs,

the ouptstage can use IC opamps or DOA's and can be used with or without trasformer  

you can use many IC opamps and DOA's in these stages as NE5534, OPA134, OPA602, OPA604, OPA606, OPA627.....and many others, for DOA's:  APP opamps , API2520's , FT992, MM99, JE990, JLM and others.

if you want use a bipolar DOA (or IC opamp) on out stage you can use the fet buffer onboard to avoid the noise for the input noise current of the bipolar DOA's and IC opamps.

it's 173 x 102 mm  (6.8 x 4 inchs)

since they are 30 PCB's than the price per board is 12 euros that're 17.5 US $ for who want to pay with US $

When will you be closing? Do you think we can get more people onboard?

One can use the IC opamp to debalance the signal and your DOA to boost the signal, without transformer? Can we use APP2055 without FET additional buffer?

Cheers,
B.

baadc0de said:
When will you be closing? Do you think we can get more people onboard?

One can use the IC opamp to debalance the signal and your DOA to boost the signal, without transformer? Can we use APP2055 without FET additional buffer?

Cheers,
B.

yes, you can

the buffer is only for bipolar opamps

Back