APP Studio Ing's products - APP992 - APP14GE Germanium DOA and other kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruairioflaherty said:
4 opamps are needed for the two i/o boards. 2 opamps per i/o board..unless you wanna use a transformer for each output input...
then requiring just 2 doa's(inputs)(outputs).

Cheers,
Ruairi

yes it is right

ppa said:
No, it is not too late, but I am near to order the boards.

Hi Pier...please remember to include 1 psu for me as well. I did include it in my pm to you, but some how it got missed.

Thank you! 

Hi Pier,
I'd like to purchase 10 pultec i/o boards and 5 psu2 boards.  can you let me know what the total would be in USD? 
Thanks,
Rob Mc.

Citrus Hill said:
Hi Pier,
I'd like to purchase 10 pultec i/o boards and 5 psu2 boards.  can you let me know what the total would be in USD? 
Thanks,
Rob Mc.

11x10=110 euro (io board) , 5x5=25 (Psu2)    total = 135 euro that are 193.5 USD
shipping costs are unknown bacause I don't know the weight yet but with registered mail service might be in range 12.75 euro = 18 USD , Prices are indicative because they have to be recalculated at time of payment for the variable quote of USD.

I have done 11 euro pc being 10 boards

thanks
cheers
Pier Paolo

Hi Pier,
Sounds good.  Put me down for the 10 I/O boards and the 5 psu boards.  Let me know when you would like payment.
Thanks,
Rob

Total noob question.
What is the exact purpose of this pultec I/O board. Please educate me. How is this different from the g- pultec boards I have? is that even a valid question?

Cheers,
Chris

in this moment I have not any IO board available but I have ordered a stock of them to a PCB company, I should have them in 10-12 working days.

Regarding the PSU2 boards I have 74 of them ready to go out, but I have no kits available in this moment, I am waiting the components from distributors.

regarding APP2050GE I have not them available because I have had several orders in these months,
I am going to order to manufacturer company a little stock of them, it is little because it is the new version so I should test it before put it for sale.

regarding APP2050 and APP2050E I have some available

regarding APP2055 i have only a few of them but they are no available because I am going to use them for a trasformerless preamp I am developing.

regarding the gainclone amp I have 38 boards available.

cheers
Pier Paolo

regarding the pulteq io boards, now the list for group buy is the following

4   Creal   + 2 DOA's germanium + 2 PSU boards
4   Matthew Jacobs
2   Mylesgm   + 2 DOA's germanium
4   Radiance  + 2 PSU boards
2   ilfungo + 2 PSU boards
2   tzman + 1 PSU boards
4   Albrebreton + 4 PSU boards
2   ruairioflaherty +1PSU kit
2   chrispbass  + 1 PSU boards
6   0dbfs + 3 PSU boards
4   Grooveteer + 2 PSU boards
4   benlindell + 4 PSU boards + 4 LED VU
1   leadbreath + 1 germanium doa
4   Tubemooley  + 2 PSU boards
2   Songguy +1 psu pcb
2   desol    + 4  app2050
2   Andreas Pfeiffer + 1 PSU board
2   Davo + 1 PSU board
4   Michael Tibes + 4 psu boards
2   lejeunes03 +2 psu +2 Ge DOA
2   ej_whyte + 1 PSU
10  Citrus Hill + 5 psu boards
2   noulou
2   kepeb

there are 75 io boards

Since the first 18 boards I have ordered will be to me in 7-10 days, I can accept the first payments, i have just sent a message to the first ones who have ordered the boards

thanks
regards
Pier Paolo

Latest posts

Back