APP Studio Ing's products - APP992 - APP14GE Germanium DOA and other kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mylesgm said:
I haven't received mine either.  I'm in australia.

your parcel had just been sent on 4th this month so it is a bit too early to receive it.  8)

Pier Paolo

..........is also important for me to know who has received his parcel so I can update the group-buy list, please.

Thanks.

Pier Paolo

Citrus Hill said:
Hi Pier,
I haven't received mine yet either.  I'll post when they show.
Thanks.
ok, thanks
your parcel had just been sent on 4th this month , usually the shippings for USA keep 5-14 days
depending the destinations.
Pier Paolo

Michael Tibes said:
Michael Tibes said:
Michael Tibes said:
Paid up, thank you again  :)

Michael

I still haven't received mine either :(

Michael

Still nothing here... When did you ship mine actually? I can hardly believe it takes so long to just cross the alps.

Michael

At this point I am making another parcel for you now.

Pier Paolo

Hi Pier,

I have not received my PCBs yet either.  I'm in no hurry, so let's give it some time. Maybe the'll show up.

Cheers,

Grooveteer

Grooveteer said:
Hi Pier,

I have not received my PCBs yet either.  I'm in no hurry, so let's give it some time. Maybe the'll show up.

Cheers,

Grooveteer

I suspect that all parcels sent in the same day were missed.
Pier Paolo

I am just adding my two cents today. As we all know, Pier and the other guys in the White Market are each running a business. I see that Pier's DOA offerings have changed slightly. I find it hard to keep track of these 30 pages threads and all. So here's my summary. This is just the DOA's. Plus shipping, of course.

APP2050 ver.6.0 Very low noise high class A DOA.
30 euros each for 1 to 2 pcs.

APP2050E ver.4.0 Very high class A DOA.
34 euros each for 1 to 3 pcs.

APP2055 ver.2.0 Class A ultra-low noise FET DOA
34 euros each for 1 to 4 pcs.

Pier - You are on my list to purchase several of these. I have at least two other DOA orders to place first. I have to spread out my purchases in order to minimize the pain on my bank account. Your stuff looks killer as usual. Thanks, DANA.

Has the schematic for the I/O board been posted somewhere?  I can't find it.  If there's a parts list that would be great too but not vital.

I want to get mine up and running.

Thanks,
Ruairi

ruairioflaherty said:
Has the schematic for the I/O board been posted somewhere?  I can't find it.  If there's a parts list that would be great too but not vital.

I want to get mine up and running.

Thanks,
Ruairi

yes, the schematic and the parts list are posted here at:
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=33576.520
for any qustion tell me, please.

Pier Paolo

Tubemooley said:
I am just adding my two cents today. As we all know, Pier and the other guys in the White Market are each running a business. I see that Pier's DOA offerings have changed slightly. I find it hard to keep track of these 30 pages threads and all. So here's my summary. This is just the DOA's. Plus shipping, of course.

Pier - You are on my list to purchase several of these. I have at least two other DOA orders to place first. I have to spread out my purchases in order to minimize the pain on my bank account. Your stuff looks killer as usual. Thanks, DANA.

thanks Dana

Albrebreton said:
Hi Pier,
No, I didn't receive your boards yet either.
Thank you for your attention.
Alberto
at this point I am sending another parcel.

Pier Paolo

Tubemooley said:

regarding my products I have developed another DOA derived from APP2050 topology.
This new opamp has a single-ended topology for the voltage amplifier section, seem it sounds better than the original schematic. At this point, maybe, the APP2050 , APP2050E and APP2055 will be out of production soon, but they will be replaced by this one. The price will be strong competitive. 

Tracking number would be good Pier. Not sure of shipment ETA...

Still waiting...

ppa said:
radiance said:
Hey Pablo,
Hope all's well. Did you send me my missing PSU board yet?
best,

Roland

yes,

Hey Pablo,

I feel sorry to say this but I still have not received the PSU board.
I'm not in a hurry or so but it's been more than a month now...
Do you have news on this?

best,

Radiance

Back