Home Depot scam !! - PLEASE read ...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartyMart

A 'heads up' for those guys who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex window cleaner, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet...!!

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th. Also May 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 9th, and three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful !!!!

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each~~ I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at Big Lots and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.....

;D ;D ;D ;D

reminds me of the Anna Kornicova virus a long time ago. I got an email purporting nude anna pics. I click on the link and Im immediately booted off AOL. well, I get back on and the same thing. spent ALL morning trying to download these pics only to hear CNN talk about the Anna virus. that computer never booted again. sad but very true.

MartyMart said:
I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th. Also May 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 9th, and three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

At least you have your windsheeld nice and clean...  8)

Best, M

Back