I made a logo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google returns in excess of 985000 hits for the word TechTalk - many of which are actually forums. I don't think this could be any problem at all...

Jakob E.

That URL has been there for over a day.
I think it was grabbed when the things starting falling apart.
I DO NOT know if that will be the URL to get us here
we shall see as our ADMIN is doing a great job!

Must admit I'm not too fond of sequels...

It's a difficult situation - like those variations on the ubercool RCA-logo, they do look both cool and lame at the same time to me. OK, but in their favour they didn't use numbers. Who knows of a sequel that was better than the #1 ?

Sorry it completely escaped me The Lab has been there before. Iron, tubes & chickenheads, that pretty much sums it all up indeed ! :thumb: :green: :sam: :guinness: :guinness: :thumb: :guinness: :sam: :thumb: :green: :guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :green: :thumb:

I guess it's a fine line between referring to 'classic/retro' styling (which I would prefer) and approaching these too much (of which examples exist...).

FWIW,

Peter

Actually, the more hits the better, as it makes it harder for somebody to single us out.
All my bookmarks got nuked, (thanks, Netscape!), and I had a hell of a time finding this place, and I already knew what to look for!
That's fine with me!
cj :sam:

Whatever the logo.
"It's about Tubes, Iron and Chickenheads" has to the be the slogan.
I'd put that on my car if I had one.

:guinness: :guinness:
nice work kubi.

I know I am a newbie, but look at rec.audio.pro.
That?s not a bad argument for keeping a fairly low profile.

Well, there might be some cooperate interests that might have a different slant on the way we see things, but thats been taken care of also, arrrr!
:cool:

Latest posts

Back