Supergreen diy preamp schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audiosyncratic

This is my first post here, I've read the introduction to newbies lit and trust me, in my searches, I found nothing.  Well, I did find a post from 3 years ago and none of the links worked. There are really great threads here and I trust someone will be able to help.

I work at a studio in Cambridge MA.  A friend of mine just moved to SF and abandoned all of his DIY projects and handed over 6 super green preamp cards.  I searched the web for hours and hours and finally ran into some really great pics of people that completed the project, but I can not find the Schematic or parts list anywhere.  Are there copyright infringement issues? My searches led me here, so I am curious, does anyone know where to find these?  Also, does anyone use these, and how do you like them?

Thanks for letting me post

There right off of a Amtek mixer schematic, which one I don't remember.

I have the schematic & some info at home and I'll email it you if your email is listed on the site. If not shoot me a email or a PM and I'll send it back once I dig it up.

No sense in letting your pcb's go to waste.

I believe the supergreen is from the Amek 9098 and the green pre is from the Mozart RN modules.
I'm sure someone here has it.

take care
Gil

in the grp gmail account i believe where people upload things to be saved
but the supergreen thread HAD to have referenced a few poeple
send me your email address and i will forward info to you

I have all the documentation including the parts list, BOM w/digikey part numbers, schematic, checkplot, and even etch files if someone want to etch their own (although double-sided.) I'll send them to you if someone hasn't already.

On second thought, perhaps I should just post them somewhere so everyone can access them. Or are we supposed to be *hush-hush* about this project?

Perhaps I should check with OlafMatt before I post anything...

When it was online available, it will be much easier for me...
Seeking for hours (eh days) for these schematics... have even used web archive to find the files, can see only the old pages on Olaf's site but can't download the PDF files or viewing any image... Can wait start to etch tonight, have most parts in stock :D

BR said:
I believe the supergreen is from the Amek 9098 and the green pre is from the Mozart RN modules.
I'm sure someone here has it.

Hmm, that makes the supergreen a little more interesting. OlafMatt's old page just called it "an improved version of the Green Pre" which I personally thought needed no improving :) so I skipped over the project. It's a little more intriguing to me if it's based upon a different circuit. Can anyone confirm?  I guess I'll do a side-by-side of the schematics and see...

edit: ...after searching through the supergreen pages...
The supergreen seems a mystery project. It looks quite a bit different from the 909Xi which re-creating was a challenge even for Keef and apparently by mekA too. Although boards were pro manufactured, the only completed builds I could find were Jensenmann, Lagoausente and maybe Josh and Okgb (?). Then OlafMatt pulled his pages, including some of the posts here. Hmmm.  :-\

edit: I see he also had a project based on the M-2500. I suppose that one's probably lost to history. Anyone save it?

Ssomeone emailed me for it but i'll be out of town
til sat  , if you haven't got it by then
I'll dig it up , regards Greg

Back