I hate woodworking.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a Bostitch air gun/compressor for this project, so now I'm watching all the youtube nail gun accidents video and horror stories. Doing a lot of reading on safety tips.

My "project" is just replacing the kickboard and baseboard under a kitchen sink cabinet. Leaking water in the past (and spilled 409 cleaners) made the wood rot and saggy.  

No "furniture grade" skill required.

But even a stupid-simple project like this takes me forever to do.

** Yeah, I probably don't need a nail gun to do this job, but hey it's an excuse. The compressor will come in handy doing other things (solder paste dispenser, drying up boards, dusting around, cake decorating, etc...)

No need for the safety vids Owel, just keep the business end of the nail gun pointed away from you at all times like you would a firearm. 

But if you are like me and my handy friends, you can setup a dart board, hold the safety lever down and shoot the dart board from 10ft away to see who has to buy the beer that day..

;D ;D ;D ;D

I love woodworking!  I'm not a fan of metal-work, but wood is such a beautiful material.  I'll be making a case for this soon:

MFOS Ultimate.  I plan to use cherry or maple.

{edit-- URL syntax fix. -PRR}

Back