Help needed for Schems or pinouts for Audix and Calrec modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPG

Hey everyone, it's been quite a while since I've been around but I'm finally getting back to my DIY roots (more or less, as you'll see).  Over the last few years I've acquired a few nice modules that I'm dying to get up and running and I'm hoping someone can help me out or steer me in the right direction.  I've searched and scoured here already, and haven't found any of this posted.  If it has, my apologies in advance and feel free to scold me and send me in whatever direction I need to go.

Okay, first up are the Calrec modules.  I have four PQ-15s and one PQ-10 that I'd like to get racked up and into use.  Unfortunately, schematics for these seem to be difficult to come by.  Honestly, pinouts are really all I need as I can track down problems if I need to but whole schems would be nice so I'm not entirely in the dark.  I plan to rack the 15s in their own case vertically and the 10 in a separate horizontal case as it's the odd one out.  Sowter have been extremely helpful in my quest for the proper o/p transformers but Calrec has been a dead end in terms of info.  I've been told (in a nutshell) 'these modules are too old for us to be able to help you with them.  Not that I was asking for anything other than info, but still.  I know and appreciate that they're busy folks but I was still surprised to find they had no info (or at least none they were willing to share).   If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Second, I have six Audix modules-2x35101s, 2x35104s and 2xAM6/17 compressors.  Again, I know the schems are out there but I'm really having a tough time finding them.  I'm planning to mount these vertically all in one case, which should make for a pretty badass unit.  Again, any info or resources that anyone has or could be point me too would be greatly appreciated.  Even just pinouts to get me rolling would be great, as I can trace out problems w/o schems (as mentioned before)

Anyway, thanks for taking a moment to read my plea for help and thanks in advance for any help you guys could offer.  It's been a while, but it's nice to be back and to finally be getting back into the old DIY habit.  I know my reg date is from January and my post count is low, but I've actually been here since the beginning (somebody somewhere may remember me).  Unfortunately all of my old info was purged when the culling of inactive member happened as I've been gone for the last few years due to work overload and other issues.  Glad to to see things are still going strong here, though.

Edit: Whoops, posted the thread early by accident.  It really has been a while...

Edit 2: Naturally I'll post some pics when I get my good camera back and have a few minutes to take some nice shots.  I have no doubt the old habit of enjoying pics of gear/finished work has diminished in my absence.

Hi SPG,

I'm looking for the Audix 35101 Schematics for a while now, and I'm wondering if you find them and if you could help me with this or the pinout...

Do you know which transformer was used at the output of the channel? I believe it's a sowter, but can't figure out the model...

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back