right angle pcb bracket thingies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daArry

Hey

Does anyone know if u can get right angle pcb mount bracket with a threaded hole (pref M3) so you can attach the pcb direct to panel n whatnot...

Cheers :thumb:

EDIT: Just found a pic of one! now to source....

ahaaa!.JPG

Mouser has Keystone threaded mounting brackets, but I don't see metric threads. I've used these and they work very well.

:thumb: :thumb:

Hey sorry to dredge this up - Dan, dunno if you're still about (or Tommy) but did you find a source for these in the UK?

I'm in desperate need of finding some and Farnell seem to only have 1 bracket but its too big...US guys have much more selection at Digikey and Mouser.....the UK sucks!!!

Been searching for hours, no joy...

Cheers Tom

If you don't have any joy sourcing in Europe I would recommend Mouser as a supplier. They don't charge any handling fees and to the UK it only costs $14 postage (up to 4lb in weight). That's if your willing to wait a few weeks for delivery, you can get it quicker but it costs more.

And watch out for VAT if the order is upwards of £30.

Cheers Godders!

Just found a distro for the same keystone brackets here in kent, so will try and contact them tomorrow...if all else fails I will order from Mouser or digikey...

The UK distro is www.mecint.co.uk BTW

-Tom

Latest posts

Back