Does mackie reply on schematic requests? (mackie 802-VLZ3)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nrgrecording

Gentlemen,
I tried to request a schematic over the mackie website... last year.. never got a reply. (found the schematic elsewhere)
Now I need a schematic for the "802-VLZ3"... again no reply. Is this only for domestic people or so?  ??? :)

Thanks,
Frank.

(I need the schematic for a small modification... Main Outs for mic signal outputs, Alt3/4 for Keyboards-Submix... and AuxSend1 feed the Tape In so I have a monitor mixer for inear... but I need the vu meter on the Alt3/4 not on the inearmix to control the level to the FOH mixer - maybe left side as a level meter for the mic signal and the right meter for the alt3/4 mix... we'll see its just two cuts of the pcb traces but its much easier with the schematics and i could add a rotary switch for choosing the mainlevel,alt3/4 level and aux level)

I have never had a problem getting schematics from them, However I have found that e-mail gets lost and if you really need one, Have to call their tech support line. They usually will e-mail it off as a PDF for free.

I've never had a problem either.

I asked nicely, and specified the symptoms I was having with a CFX-20, they emailed me a link to the .pdf.

Latest posts

Back