Computer Dating LOL

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stagefright13

Well I was wondering if anyone else tried that? I used to go to Clubs and stuff. But now for fear of DUI I don't go that way anymore.

Kinda met someone. And is like SUPER compatible. Altho the meetup was a shy thing. But we both where riding motorcycles. So We had common ground. But do us Electronic geeks score some intelligent points to girls? I think we may. Actually I am sure of it. But is my first computer date.. Been abought 2 months now. Anyone else do that? My first.

Just trying to start a goofy discussion in the brewery.

My first try at computer Date. Used to Music date... :)

John

But do us Electronic geeks score some intelligent points to girls?

NEVER, I mean NEVER mention that you even have a computer. if she askes "can I email you?" you say "I guess, if I can remember my password".

do you have a game console of any kind? hide it. etc....

i got my computer a couple of years ago , don't know the date
i think it goes back to the new vista period

anyway to meet someone, the rest is up to you ,
the different sites seem to attract different people
[ yeah i've been on a few ] kids complicate things
Huge Barrier for Ld dating [ who's gonna move ? ]

As is no comfort when people say it , it'll happen
if people want it to  [ make the effort ]

I'm thinking of starting a dating site for lottery winners
a date with me should be equivalent [ and exempt me \
, hah ! & lol

;)

Once one gets past the stigma of "being a failure", it is a lot of fun.

I met my wife online & my ex-wife met her new husband on the same site.

Online dating makes meeting people a lot easier & there is already something in common! You already know this!

I dated about 5 women before meeting my wife, she hit on me.

Go for it.

I met my wife online as well...and know MANY people who have met online.

As a side note, I met my wife online, but it turned out that we went to the same High School and that I have known some of her close friends longer than her.

skip the computer dating, it sucks the big one.

go for the ballroom dancing.

10 to 1.

i see playboy bunnys with total frankensteins, i kid you not.

guys hate to dance.
especially the fox trot.

so it is easy pickins.

plus, you get up close and personal without all the email bs.

I haven't tried dating my computer , we're already too close

Some of the dates sites seem like shopping
some looking for " the one " others looking for anyone
and allot of nice [ but not exciting ] people inbetween
can't say any of the sites are better than the rest except
for pof being free , but then that attracts a different kind of person

yahoo has had the same pics of the same people on their personals for about 15 years now.

so either 80 percent of the clients are having a real tuff time, or somebody is being taken to the cleaners.

I am sure one can have some hot or funny experiences on dating sides.
Maybe even find the love of their life.

I prefer falling in love the analog way, though.
Looking at each others eyes, hearing a beautiful sounding voice, dancing, kissing etc...

Old fashioned, isn't it....?

If you go the digital way, be sure to switch to the telephone early. Nothings turning me off more than a voice that just doesn't sound good to me...

Actually worked out well. Just took a while. Just gotta talk her into wearing a helmet... We got a bigtime crush on each other at this point. Transistors and stuff seemed to not come into play LOL. But all is good!

John

It's all about body language for me, though I think initial contact via the 'puter is OK.
Meeting face to face, or dancing like CJ suggests will soon sort out what's "right"  !

I'm told that women will know if they are going to "have you" within a minute of meeting you.
I normally know within 5 seconds and the answer is usually yes !!

MM.

MartyMart said:
It's all about body language for me, though I think initial contact via the 'puter is OK.
Meeting face to face, or dancing like CJ suggests will soon sort out what's "right"  !

I'm told that women will know if they are going to "have you" within a minute of meeting you.
I normally know within 5 seconds and the answer is usually yes !!

MM.

You a bit of a player MM??!! ;)

I'm fairly fussy (in all sorts of ways - not just the physical) but am not afraid to give things a go, so I've tried speed dating and internet dating. Actually one of the girls I met on the internet was an eastern european air hostess - hot and funny - but not really relationship material.

I think I'm destined to never get married, depressing as it is, but I'm happy with my own company most of the time so it's not the end of the world.

Single again at the moment but it's almost a relief cos I'm rebuilding my flat and girls and building sites don't mix too well!

Have to agree with MM - initially it's all about body language, but most importantly eyes and voice... This sorta stuff doesn't really work over the internet but once you've met someone in person the internet can be great for chatting someone up!

mOBiTh said:
You a bit of a player MM??!! ;)

Used to be, fairly settled these days.
I love women but probably shouldn't live with them !
I am better with my own company on a "day to day" basis and dont do domestic stuff very well.
I will probably end up old and alone at this rate !!
I'm charming but selfish - comes from being in the music biz too long :)
I find mostly that girlfriends can be like a "hand brake"
MM.

Well has turned out really well. She is an awesome girl and I am glad I did it. Would have never of found someone like that any other way. I am loving life right now. Thanks for the jokes and support ya all. :) I found a good one!

John

Latest posts

Back