Dynacord trafo specifications

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre tchmil

I have an old Dynacord 100V line amp here with some nice audio trafo's in.
Unfortunatly, I don't have any specifications of it, however I do have the full schematic of the amp.

Dynacord wrote me a nice email back :eek:ur company don't issue the specifications of components which are used on our equipment.
This is covered by law ( copyright ).

types are : 309272/115 and 308840/115.

anyone can help me out ?
[/quote]

[quote author="andre tchmil"]I have an old Dynacord 100V line amp here with some nice audio trafo's in.
Unfortunatly, I don't have any specifications of it, however I do have the full schematic of the amp.

Dynacord wrote me a nice email back :eek:ur company don't issue the specifications of components which are used on our equipment.
This is covered by law ( copyright ).

types are : 309272/115 and 308840/115.

anyone can help me out ?
[/quote][/quote]

Send some pics!
Duka

[quote author="andre tchmil"]http://users.pandora.be/ccr/sch.jpg
schematic.

http://users.pandora.be/ccr/dyna.JPG
bad quality picture[/quote]

I mean no Beyer!

man, look at that transformer coupled output stage...

If you rip it off, let the output stage live. I don´t think you will have a better use for this output transformer...

> 308840

10K:10K line-level with 2dB insertion loss, and not expected to pass deep bass cleanly (50Hz cut-off follows it). Nominal level 0.775V in, levels over 3V will clip in the second op-amp so there's no reason for the transformer to take more than that (around +12dBu).

> 309272

1:2+2 turns ratio, 18V+18V secondary, impedance not clearly defined but can probably drive 20K. This one may be VERY wacky, since it directly drives a pile of transistors to high power without feedback.

from Jakob:
Aren't these Beyer transformers?

Interesting you mention that. Probably Beyer made trafo's and stamped them with the customers name ?

I have the TX-board from an Ampex-machine and there's a Beyer-lookalike mic-TX but it's stamped Ampex.

Bye,

Peter

Back