Dave Jahnsen LA2A Book - Can't find mine anywhere!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airtech

I bought a pdf book of Jahnsen's book on how to build and LA2A and can't find my copy anywhere. 
I originally built 2 of them and am having problems with one of the units.  Just wanted his book to
reference the build.  Anyone have a pdf copy they can send me?  I went to get another one from
his site, but it's not working.  And I was looking on the site for it, but all the links to his webpage
are not working.  Thanks for the help.

Nate

I bought it a while ago so I must have it somewhere. Send me you email by PM. Meanwhile I'll look for it.

Forgot to mention that the schematic for original is pretty much what he uses so you don't need his instructions.

Jim

ive got it to if bluzzi cant find it.  i recall guitarmaker i think(thats who i got it from) saying there were some errors in the doc.
have you seen this site?:

http://www.recproaudio.com/diy_pro_audio/teletronix_la2a.htm

Just sent it to him. I don't know about the errors but I ended using Cayacosta's layout and the original schematic as my references.

Jim

Thanks for the replacement copy.  I couldn't find mine anywhere.  Even pulled out some old hard drives
I had taken out of my old computers and still couldn't find the book.  I'll be sure to save a hard copy
of this one though.  Thanks again.

Nate

Latest posts

Back