..paging moderator

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to do but get a parent to sign that Jakob, and dont forget to change your password......

Gustav

Jakob,
you probably clicked on the link that said "i'm under 13 years...." when you activated your account.

I am all for nurturing our inner child but i think you just overdid it :grin:

Hi Jakob!
Good to see you.

That is very strange...
I will delete the account and allow you to register all over to see if that fixes things. Try it in a few minutes, if it still isn't working out for you please email me and I will look into it further.

Admin/Ethan?

The emails I'm receiving advising of new posts are coming through without a sender's email addy and consequently are going straight into my deleted items folder................kinda disconcerting. I can't change the setttings at my end as I need a sender's addy on an email to work with.

Any suggestions?

Regards, and more thanks than can be expressed.

Chris O

:cool:

[quote author="HiString"]Admin/Ethan?

The emails I'm receiving advising of new posts are coming through without a sender's email addy and consequently are going straight into my deleted items folder................kinda disconcerting. I can't change the setttings at my end as I need a sender's addy on an email to work with.

Any suggestions?

Regards, and more thanks than can be expressed.

Chris O

:cool:[/quote]

Should be fixed now.
If not, email me and I will look into it further.
Still hasn't been 24hrs. yet since we've been up...trying to work out all the kinks :?

I don't know... I kinda liked gyraf_temp. It made you sound like a substitute junior high school teacher we could harass :razz:

cheers,
kent

Back